Welcome to Cooking With TAY: Questionable Judgement Edition!
Tonight’s gastronomic masterpiece: Leftover Pizzastravaganza. To the culinary layman this may sound like a simple reworking of leftover pizza, but oh no - it is so much more. Not one, but two nights of dinner leftovers crammed into one delicious food vessel. Economical? Damn straight. Risky? Perhaps for those vulnerable to hypernatremia. A late-night culinary adventure? Oh yes. Oh yes indeed. Join us, won’t you?
- Leftover pizza from last night (we used pepperoni, peppers and onions with a cheddar crust but use whatever you have since there’s obviously no such thing as a bad pizza. Except for deep-dish, in which case take your pizza casserole and GET OUT)
- Leftovers from the night before (Pork loin marinated in garlic, olive oil and herbes de Provence, scalloped potatoes with white cheddar and ham bits. Again, use whatever you have.)
[Side note: someone please try this with mac & cheese and/or cheese ravioli with alfredo and report back IMMEDIATELY]
1. Pile scalloped potatoes and slices of pork on top of some leftover pizza.
2. Throw in a toaster oven for, I dunno, 15 minutes or so?
3. Insert in the mouth of your face
Tester 1: “That is ... not bad.”
Tester 2: “THAT IS INCREDIBLE”
Conclusion: Looks like it’s been partially regurgitated, tastes like a delight (depending on your cheese and meat tolerance). Now go forth and try it yourself, and TAY is in no way responsible for any injuries or resultant health issues.
You’re reading Talk Amongst Yourselves, Kotaku’s community-run blog written by and for Kotaku readers like you. We write about games, art, culture and everything in between. Want to write with us? Check out our tutorial here and join in.